Save Time and Money: With all the technology in the workplace, you need a solution that saves you time and money, as well as providing you the security to move forward and run your organization.
Why can we do it for fraction of the cost? If you haven’t switched over to an outsourced company yet, you may be wondering how this is possible. Keep reading here >
Our techs have seen it all. We have worked with dozens upon dozens of industry-specific apps and environments. We can help you get the most out of your hardware and work directly with your main software apps and vendors. We eliminate downtime and keep your users working strong. More >
What NOT to look for in an IT Company:
- Long term Contracts which result in headaches down the road.
- No preventive maintenance: This is a foundational aspect of outsourced IT
- Only remote access: Outsourcing to Russia or India can comparatively save you money, but it won’t save you from issues or headaches.
- No assigned technician: They can afford to provide you with your own expert, who knows your site.
- No specifics given – In service level agreements (SLA’s), it is a common practice to gloss over the details.
- Want to read more specifics? Continued >
You need an IT company with connections and certifications, we’re here for you. We have partnered up with great companies like Microsoft, Citrix, HP, and others to make sure you have access to the best technology. We have been tested and certified, and have the expertise to eliminate computer headaches and secure your company’s technology. More >
History is bound to repeat itself, and you can learn about our history by checking with our clients. They’ve generously provided reviews of our service, and we’ve prepared several detailed case histories as well. See how we have done it for others, and how we can help you with all that you’re trying to accomplish as well. More >